Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Before Submission" page.
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing.
- The submission Title Page has all author information (Name-Surname, Affiliation, Email, and ORCID id)
- The [Blind Review Text] submission does not reveal the identity of the authors and does not contain author information.
- Ethical Approval was submitted for this study conducted clinically and experimentally with humans that require an ethical committee decision ((including survey/questionnaire, interview etc.)
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The manuscript version to be submitted must be written using “Manuscript submission Template” in the website.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
I accept that the owner of IJOCIS, the editor, associate editors, reviewers and the scientific committee cannot be hold responsible regarding the scope, the findings, the discussion and conclusion of the manuscript submitted.
I declare to the editorship of IJOCIS that the manuscript is original and has not been published anywhere else or is not under evaluation process for any other journal.
I approve that I grant IJOCIS as the sole and exclusive right and license to publish for the full legal term of copyright of my manuscript concurring with article 5846 / 22-23-25 while I retain copyright in the work.
The names and the e-mail addresses published in the journal’s website will be used only for the stated purposes. They will not be used for any other purposes.
This journal embraces open access policy. Open access would bring about beneficial outcomes for humanity increasing the information’s global change.