Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Before Submission" page.
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing.
- The submission Title Page has all author information (Name-Surname, Affiliation, Email, and ORCID id)
- The [Blind Review Text] submission does not reveal the identity of the authors and does not contain author information.
- Ethical Approval was submitted for this study conducted clinically and experimentally with humans that require an ethical committee decision ((including survey/questionnaire, interview etc.)
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The manuscript version to be submitted must be written using “Manuscript submission Template” in the website.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
-International Journal of Curriculum and Instructional Studies provides copyrights of all articles for the free use of readers, scientists, and institutions (such as the link to the content or permission for its download, distribution, printing, copying, and reproduction in any medium, except the change of contents and for commercial use), under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) License, provided the original work is cited. Written permission must be taken from the Publisher (EPÖDER) for use of its contents for commercial purposes.
-Author(s) must confirm that International Journal of Curriculum and Instructional Studies retains all the copyrights of the published materials.retains all the copyrights unconditionally and indefinitely to distribute the articles published by IJOCIS due course of Intellectual Property Law, Article 22, Act 5846; to share publicly due course of Article 23; and to hold full rights of communication-related to the published article anytime, anywhere and via any means due course of Article 25 of Intellectual Property Law.
-It should be declared to the Editor of the International Journal of Curriculum and Instruction Studies that the article is original, has not been sent to any other journal for publication, and has not been published before.
The names and the e-mail addresses published in the journal’s website will be used only for the stated purposes. They will not be used for any other purposes.
This journal embraces open access policy. Open access would bring about beneficial outcomes for humanity increasing the information’s global change.