Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I read "Before Submission" page.
- The manuscript has not been published before or is not under evaluation for publishing.
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The manuscript version to be submitted must be written using “Manuscript submission Template” in the website.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
The names and the e-mail addresses published in the journal’s website will be used only for the stated purposes. They will not be used for any other purposes.
This journal embraces open access policy. Open access would bring about beneficial outcomes for humanity increasing the information’s global change.